Terms and Conditions of Use
These terms and conditions apply to the use of this Website and by accessing this Website you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you may not use or access this Website.
If you have any questions relating to these terms and conditions, please contact our Customer Service team by email, or call us on 01403 240102 from 8:00am to 5:00pm Monday to Friday. All calls to Customer Services will be charged at the local rate (BT users only, other network charges may vary), and both inbound and outbound calls may be recorded for quality monitoring and training purposes.
These terms and conditions will apply to all orders for Orac Products which are being delivered within the UK. If your order is for Products which are being delivered outside of the UK please contact our Head Office on 0032 5980 3252.
Orac (UK) Ltd. will treat all your Personal Information as confidential (although we reserve the right to disclose this information in the circumstances set out below). We will keep it on a secure server and we will fully comply with all applicable UK Data Protection and consumer legislation from time to time in place.
- When you use this Website, we will ask you to input and will collect Personal Information from you such as your name, e-mail address, billing address, delivery address, telephone number, product selections.
- We may also collect, and our third party providers of advertisements and content may collect, information about where you are on the internet (eg the URL you came from, IP address, domain types like .co.uk and .com), your browser type, the country and telephone area code where your computer is located, the pages of our website that were viewed during your visit, the advertisements you clicked on, and any search terms that you entered on our website ("User Information").
- We may collect this information even when you do not register with us.
- You should be aware that this site is being monitored and may capture information about your visit that will help us improve the quality of our service and may be used to present you with Orac Decor products that are relevant to your browsing history when you visit other websites.
We confirm that any Personal Information which you provide to us (or which is available on public registers) and any User Information from which we can identify you, is held in accordance with the registration we have with the Data Commissioner's Office. We use your information only for the following purposes:
- For statistical or survey purposes to improve this Website and its services to you;
- To serve website content and advertisements to you;
- To administer this website;
- If you consent, to notify you of products or special offers that may be of interest to you
- You agree that you do not object to us contacting you for any of the above purposes whether by telephone, e-mail or in writing and you confirm that you do not and will not consider any of the above as being a breach of any of your rights under the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003
- Your Personal Information may be disclosed to other businesses within the Orac Group and to reputable third parties who will help process your order. Orac UK requires all such third parties to treat your personal information as fully confidential and to fully comply with all applicable UK Data Protection and consumer legislation from time to time in place. We will not release your Personal Information to any company outside of the Orac Group for their mailing or marketing purposes
- You should be aware that if we are requested by the police or any other regulatory or government authority investigating suspected illegal activities to provide your Personal Information and /or User Information, we are entitled do so
COOKIE NAME: _ga, _gid, _gat, __utmt, __utmv, __utma, __utmb, __utmc, __utmz
PURPOSE: Google Analytics - we use Google Analytics to monitor traffic levels, search queries and visits to this website. Google Analytics stores IP addresses anonymously on its servers, and neither Orac (UK) Ltd or Google associate your IP address with any personally identifiable information. These cookies enable Google to determine whether you are a return visitor to the site, and to track the pages that you visit during your session. More information regarding these cookies can be found on this Google page.
COOKIE NAME: PHPSESSID
PURPOSE: Contact Form Processing Result - this cookie stores a simple message when a form is submitted that can be displayed on a different page, for instance, it can store a message to alert the user that the form submission has failed or has been successful.
Do not track (DNT) is a feature offered by some browsers, with some newer browsers offering it as default. If you enable it, it sends a signal to websites to request that your browsing isn't tracked, for example by third party ad or social networks, or analytic companies. You can opt out of tracking and analytics on this website by changing your settings on your browser.
At present no industry-wide uniform standard has been agreed and adopted to determine how DNT requests should be managed, so our website doesn’t currently respond to DNT requests. Until that standard is established, we'll continue to review DNT and other new technologies, but won't respond to DNT requests.
Last updated 30th August 2018.